This is a Kiwi bird I made, using a pattern from BitterSweet, which has some very cute patterns. It is the first item in a research, in which I intend to learn and practice knitting methods to the point in which I can write my own patterns, and also to find out what makes my versions always look more awkward, perverted and melancholic than the originals. Apparently it wasn't easy to place my kiwi in the upward position, like in the picture from BitterSweet (also provided here for reference), so I added a picture of my kiwi in its natural position.
|My kiwi after efforts to place it upright|
|My kiwi in it's natural position|
|BitterSweet original kiwi|